How do I set up a research assistant or contingent worker?

To set up a Contingent Worker in UWinsite Finance, please submit a TDX UWinsite Finance Ticket on behalf of the Contingent Worker with all the required information:

Requester: Contingent Worker's Name
Request Type: Requesting Access
User Type: Contingent Worker

UWinsite Finance Ticket Link:

NOTE: A UWin ID will be required in order to submit a ticket request. 

Information Required:

  • Position Title
  • Manager
  • Termination Date
  • Approver
  • Full Account String

NOTE: Once a ticket is submitted, an approval notification will be sent to the Manager and Finance Controller


Article ID: 66795
Wed 11/7/18 2:47 PM
Wed 8/24/22 11:23 AM