How do I replace my UWinCard?

Tags UWincard


What Should I do if I lose my UwinCARD?

There is a $25 charge for the production of replacement cards.

Please report lost or stolen cards to the UwinCARD Office by calling 519-253-3000, ext. 8946 (UWIN) during business hours (Monday - Friday - 9:00am to 4:00pm).

You can also place your card on "hold" in office.

Your UwinCARD is designed to last for the duration of your studies. Any stress or intentional damage afflicted on your UwinCARD will result in a $25 replacement fee. (ie. hole punching, scratching, etc.)

Replacement cards can be obtained at the UwinCARD Office during regular office hours.


For more information please visit the UWinCard Office Website.


Article ID: 148695
Thu 1/19/23 10:03 AM
Thu 1/19/23 10:03 AM