Key Control University of Windsor

Tags keycontrol

To obtain keys/card or FOB (Frequency Operated Button) for office doors and/or buildings on campus please go to the website

Once logged in using your UWIn Account, you will be prompted to create a service request. 

All inquiries around this service should be directed via e-mail to  or by calling ext. 2852 

Print Article


Article ID: 43570
Tue 12/5/17 2:58 PM
Fri 4/19/24 11:44 AM

Related Articles (1)

Facility Services department has its own ticketing app in TeamDynamix. It includes a service / ticket type with the workflow for submitting requests for keys for vendors.