How do I view and/or print my income tax forms in myUWinfo?

Tags myUWinfo

NOTE: This article applies only to University employees. If you are a student, and are looking for instructions on how to access your T2202 or T4A income tax forms, please click here.

Income tax forms for the previous calendar year will be available in myUWinfo by February 28 each year.

To view or print your income tax forms in myUWinfo:

  1. In your web browser go to
  2. On the Sign in screen, enter (or select) your Click the Next button. 
  3. On the Enter password screen, enter your UWin Account password. Click the Sign in button. 
  4. If required to do so, complete the multi-factor authentication (MFA) process.
  5. On your myUWinfo homepage, click one of the My Pay options.                     
  6. On the My Pay screen, click the desired form in the Federal Tax Slip box.         
  7. Your income tax form will open in a separate browser window. Note: Your browser must be set up to allow pop-up windows from myUWinfo for your income tax form to be displayed.                                                                                         
  8. To print your income tax form, click the printer icon in the upper right of your screen. Your income tax form should print to your default Windows printer.         

    REMINDER: Before you can view and/or print your tax slips online, you must first consent to do so. Please review this knowledge base article for instructions on how to provide your consent.



Print Article


Article ID: 50119
Tue 3/13/18 4:18 PM
Tue 11/10/20 4:33 PM

Related Articles (1)

T4/T4A tax slips will be available on the myUWinfo employee self service portal by February 28th each year. To take advantage of this convenient and secure option, you must give consent.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

myUWinfo is the University of Windsor’s employee gateway to Human Resources information system.