Engineering Professional Programs

These services are for MEng Students only

The Faculty of Engineering offers course-based Masters of Engineering (MEng) professional programs that are designed to be taken by students who already have earned a bachelors’ degree in engineering in the following disciplines:

  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical and Computer Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Materials Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option)

General Information

Answers to your questions may be available at, please check there before submitting a ticket. 

Requesting Assistance

If you are current student in the MEng program, you may submit an inquiry by clicking on one of the green buttons on the right.

  • Academic Advising - request information and guidance to help you navigate your University of Windsor program
  • Course Registration - request assistance with course registration issues 
  • Immigration & Visas - submit questions or concerns regarding permit applications, immigration issues pertaining to your studies and changes in immigration status
  • Transitional Support - request assistance with on and off campus activities including clubs, English conversation groups, health care information, orientation and arrival support services
  • General Inquiries - all other types of inquiries not listed above

Clicking the button will bring up a form that you will need to fill-out and submit to open a support ticket with the Faculty of Engineering office. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the ticket reference number and additional instructions.

Academic Advising Course Registration Immigration & Visas Transitional Support General Inquiries


Service ID: 53123
Mon 2/27/23 1:31 PM
Mon 10/2/23 4:27 PM

Service Offerings (5)

Academic Advising
Academic Advising provides information and guidance to help you navigate your University of Windsor program and liaisons with the University Administration on your behalf.
Course Registration
Students who need assistance with course registration should use this ticket type.
Immigration & Visas
As an international student, you will need valid immigration documents to live, study and/or work in Canada. It is important to make sure that all your immigration and legal documents are always kept valid during your stay in Canada.
Transitional Support
The Engineering International Student Office aims to prepare and support students to achieve their personal, social, and academic goals. Our goal is to orient students to University of Windsor life, support successful academic and social transition, and encourage personal development and community e
General Inquires
For questions/problems not covered in any other area.