How do I get reimbursed for my expenses incurred in US dollars (USD)?

There are two options to claim expenses incurred in USD: 

  1. Reimbursed in USD – Receive a cheque 

  1. Reimbursed in Canadian Dollars (CAD) – Receive via EFT 

If you choose option 1, you will complete your entire claim in USD. If you choose option 2, you will be able to provide an exchange rate which will convert your purchases from USD to CAD. Please note that AP will check the exchange rate for reasonableness and may request backup as needed. 

Print Article


Article ID: 96707
Tue 1/28/20 10:58 AM