Gradeflow allows instructors to transfer grades from Brightspace to UWinsite Student. 

Requesting Assistance

Have a question about this service? Ask it on our public questions forum. Note that others will be able to see your question, so do not include any sensitive information in your post.

To request assistance with any Gradeflow related issues, please click Open Ticket button on the right. This will bring up a form that you will need to fill-out and submit to open a support ticket. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the ticket reference number and additional instructions.

Open Ticket

Related Articles (1)

The Gradeflow application, developed specifically for the University of Windsor, can be used to transfer the final grades from a Brightspace course site to UWinsite Student. UWinsite Student is the application where the official student grades are maintained.


Service ID: 53252
Thu 3/30/23 1:13 PM
Thu 3/30/23 1:31 PM