How to add or change my personal pronoun

You can optionally select to add/update your Pronouns by logging onto the University of Windsor employee portal. Please follow these steps:

  • Log onto the employee portal
  • Log in using your  UWindsor identification  (uwinID) and password
  • Click on “My File”

  • Click on  title link “Personal Information”

  • Click on the link  “Add or Modify Pronouns”

  • Select your Pronouns from the drop-down menu list



To remove your pronoun, simple blank out the field and click on the SAVE button

Note for Student Employees

Similar to addresses you should change your pronoun in the myUWINSITE-Student system.   It will flow to our  HR/Payroll system from there during our nightly integration  

Print Article


Article ID: 148896
Tue 1/31/23 2:59 PM
Wed 2/8/23 5:11 PM