Can I Issue A Student A Travel Advance?

Yes, you can issue students advances for travel.

You need to first add the student as a vendor within the system by completing Form P009 (

Once that form has been completed and the student has been added, you can put an advance request on the system via the Smart Form – Payment Request process (similar to how you would pay an invoice).

Once the travel is complete, the student should issue you an invoice with supporting attachments to support that the advance was used, and to show any balance remaining.

This invoice should then be added to the system and a balance remaining will be paid.

Print Article


Article ID: 52475
Tue 4/24/18 12:13 PM
Wed 2/5/20 1:39 PM